There’s no sugarcoating it—2020 was rough. While hopefully an unprecedented, never-to-be-experienced-again year, it certainly did have its bright spots, one of which is the collective, worldwide relief that it’s over!
To kick off a hopeful new start, we polled our Cultivators, asking for their top five resolutions for 2021. The results are in and most aren’t a surprise:
We also asked what habits our team members developed in 2020 that they want to maintain:
- Prioritizing time at home and what matters most
- Cooking more
- Checking in on loved ones frequently
- Improving time management/work-life balance
- Bourbon testing
And conversely, 2020 habits they want to leave behind include:
- COVID stress!
- Too much streaming/screen time
- Wearing pajamas all day, every day
- Too much snacking
- Spending too much money on bourbon testing
Whatever you resolve in 2021, your friends at FARM hope the new year brings health and happiness to you. We look forward to good things ahead.